NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. To Enter. To apply for any Grant Award being offered during this program, please visit the individual application page for that Grant. Deadlines for applications may vary - as listed on the Grant Award Application Page. All entries must be received before 11:59pm PT on the date of the application deadline. Limit: one entry per person during the promotion period. Multiple applications from a single organization may be combined for consideration during the Application Review process. Multiple entries does not improve odds of being given any Grant Award. Sponsor will provide an electronic receipt of entry in the form of an automated email to applicants. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the address submitted at the time of entry. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its affiliates and its advertising, publications and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
2. Eligibility. Only open to active nonprofit organizations with proper Tax Identification Number or EIN. Applicant must be over 18 years of age as of the beginning of the entry period. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and The Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions.
3. Grant Award Details. Refer to individual Grant Award application page for details on the grant being offered, value, and application deadline. Grant Awards are not transferrable. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
4. Awarding of Grants. Recipients of Grant Awards will be determined by a Review Committee from the Funraise Foundation from all entries received during the application period. Review will be held on or about the last day of the month following the close of the application deadline by the Funraise Foundation. Sponsor's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning are determined upon the number of entries received and the quality of the application details. Recipients of Grant Awards will be notified by phone, email or mail no later than forty five (45) business days after the close of the application period. If potential winner cannot be reached within ten (10) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate recipient will be selected. Recipient may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 14 days after notification is mailed, or Grant Award may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate organization. Recipient organizations are responsible for reporting and paying any and all income, sales or excise taxes that may apply to accepting Grant Awards or prizes; the sponsor is not responsible for and will not pay any such taxes.
5. Limitation of Liability. Recipient organization agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, it’s promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of Grant Award or participation in this Promotion. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any grants awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration conducted Los Angeles County, California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees or mediation related costs. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may award grants based on all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, illegible writing, errors and omissions on the entry form, whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or being granted an award if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), false information of any kind, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offers void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
6. PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES OR MEDIATION RELATED COSTS AND FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY GRANT AWARD (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE PROMOTION, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (VIII) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE PROMOTION, ANY PROMOTION-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (IX) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE PROMOTION, (X) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XI) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES. EACH GRANT RECIPIENT HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE SUPPLIERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION.
7. Privacy. Those who wish to be exempt from being on a list of those considered for the Promotion drawing or any future mailings can contact Funraise in writing or via 1-562-841-2464 to have their name and address added to the list of individuals not desiring to receive further mailings. Funraise will endeavor to remove the individuals name in a timely manner, but acknowledge it could take up to 60 days due to mailer already in production and distribution. Email preferences may be updated at any time via the Email Preference Center link at the footer of all Funraise messages.