AIM Online Research Class (Student Fee of $1,150 early registration or $1,250 after May 31) :
● Includes the AIM Student curriculum and student self-paced activities.
● An experienced Science Coach Teacher leads the curriculum and provides live
- The student will complete the self-paced lessons and participate in live classroom activities to assist the student as they develop their research projects.
● Materials are provided online in Science Coach’s Canvas Learning Management System.
● The Science Coach Teacher provides:
- Support on research topics
- Research design assistance
- Assistance with technical questions
- Help formulating research questions, etc.
- Classes meet live via Zoom on a weekday for 1.5 hours
● Students receive a grade at the end of the course based on achievement of the course objectives set out in the course syllabus.
- The Science Coach Teacher is responsible for managing the student's progress with support from the local adult in charge.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due with this application. This is not a dual credit or enrollment class. No high school credit will be awarded. A certificate of completion and final grade will be awarded at the end of the course. Final payment is due before July 1, 2023. An invoice will be sent for the remaining amount due. Classes begin the week of Aug 14, 2023
Payments can be made in full at the time of application ($1150), or you have the option to pay only the deposit ($300) at the time of application, paying the remaining balance at a later time ($850). A $100 late fee will be charged for applications submitted after the deadline.