BECOME A PARTNER
We accept applications in all languages.
Sponsored by Funraise and produced by Nonprofit Tech for Good, the third edition of the Global Trends in Giving Report (the sister report to the 2019 Global NGO Technology Report) will be published September 15, 2020. For the first time, we are conducting an open call for partners worldwide.
Our partnership model is simple and innovative: in exchange for promoting the 2020 Global Trends in Giving Survey to donors and supporters of nonprofit organizations in your country from March 1 through May 31, 2020, our partners receive the anonymized survey data for their country. By crowdsourcing our research, we’re able to increase the participation of donors and supporters throughout the globe.
For the 2020 Global Trends in Giving Report, we are seeking partners that are organizations, technology service providers, and/or membership associations willing to promote the online survey via email and on social media. The survey will be published in English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP:
- The anonymized survey data (in Excel) for the survey respondents based in your country. Your organization has exclusive access to this data. You can then publish your own report, blog post(s), news articles, social media posts, etc. about giving trends in your country using the data.
- Your organization will be listed on the 2020 Global Trends in Giving Survey website (to be published March 1, 2019) and in the report itself.
- A set of digital graphics for your email promotion and social media campaigns to which you can add your organization’s logo.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTNERSHIP:
- Promote the survey to your email list at least twice and regularly on social media throughout the survey promotional period lasting from March 1 through May 31, 2020.
- Share your data and the results of the 2020 Global Trends in Giving Report with your email list and social communities.
- There are occasional opportunities to participate in webinars and Twitter Chats during the launch of the 2020 Global Trends in Giving Report.
To apply in a language other than English, please email Heather Mansfield, Editor-in-chief of Nonprofit Tech for Good in the language of your choice and she will email you an application.