Last Update: September 6, 2018
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your campaigns, donors and donations, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you add supporters to your platform to perform wealth screenings or demographic screenings. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to these contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
We do not collect any payment card data directly. If you make a purchase through our Services, all payment card data is collected and processed by a third party payment processor. We may retain the last 4 digits of any payment card for account administration purposes.
Information we collect automatically when you use the services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of computer, browser, and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device data: We collect data about your device and the network you use to connect to our Services, including device identifiers (such as IMEI number for phones), geo-location information and regional and language settings.
- Error reports and performance data: We collect data regarding the performance of our Services and any problems you experience with them. This data helps to diagnose problems in the Services and to improve our Services and provide solutions. Depending on your service and settings, error reports can include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, contents of files you were using when an error occurred, and data about other software on your device.
- Support Data: When you engage Funraise for support, we collect data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident. Such data includes contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with Funraise support.
Do Not Track Signals from Web Browsers - The Website is not presently configured to support Do Not Track ("DNT") signals from web browsers.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you or your donors from third parties, including our business partners, other advertising companies, publicly available sources, or other users who refer you to us as a potential customer.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Funraise and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out services on our behalf, including hosting, credit card vaulting, wealth and demographic screenings, and log management;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Funraise or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. However, note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit networkadvertising.org and aboutads.info/choices.
Funraise is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where that person resides. If you learn that a child under 13, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where that person resides, has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or by emailing us at the email address below. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at the email address listed at the end of this policy, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
If you live in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland ("Designated Region"), you have several legal rights regarding your information as discussed below.
Accessing and Exporting Data. By sending an email to email@example.com, you may request access to a download of your personal information in a common file format.
Objecting or Restricting Data Use. In your account settings, you have options to control our use of your data. You may limit how your information is visible to other users or made publicly available; and limit the notifications or emails you receive from us. Please note that should you opt-out of receiving notifications or emails from us, you will still receive administrative messages from us.
If you have any questions about how to exercise these choices, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
You have the option to join our mailing list and consent to receive marketing or promotional information from us.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us at the email address below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
100 W Broadway St Suite 3000
Long Beach, CA 90802
Phone: (562) 841-2464