Funraise, the nonprofit industry's leading digital fundraising platform, is gifting Fundraising Sites and Peer-to-Peer Pages to every customer—just in time for the 2022 giving season.
As a company born of nonprofit needs, Funraise's team members have been in your nonprofit's shoes: using outdated or overly-complex tools to build fundraising campaigns, with results that swung from super successful to more hot mess than success. So when Funraise's team contemplated ways to match nonprofits' generosity, sharing the platform's best-in-class campaign sites and peerless peer-to-peer was a no-brainer.
This offer is only available for a limited time; organizations who have created a free Funraise account and have activated their account by connecting a payment processor (Stripe or PayPal) by September 30, 2022, will be eligible to have Fundraising Websites and Peer-to-Peer Pages activated at no cost.
Funraise's friendly fundraising campaign sites offer the most effective donor experience in the world, with an innovative microsite builder that boasts easy-to-use tools like
- Simple site builder—Create an upgraded, elevated fundraising site with ease, simply and user-friendly-y.
- Shareable peer-to-peer sites—Encourage your supporters to create and share their own customizable fundraising pages.
- Custom widgets—Customize the experience with styles, scripts, and other stuff.
- Smart layouts—Add columns and sections to showcase your nonprofit's needs.
With the nonprofit industry's most advanced and fastest growing peer-to-peer tools, Funraise gives nonprofits' supportive fundraisers the opportunity to expand their fundraising through
- Customizable supporter pages—Adding custom colors, video, images, and text allows your fundraisers to tell their story and increase donations.
- Responsive mobile websites—Appeal to on-the-go donors with responsive and intuitive mobile-friendly fundraising sites.
- Fundraising commitments—Set a non-negotiable fundraising goal and charge P2P fundraisers' automatically if they don't reach it.
- Push notifications—Through Funraise's app, P2P Fundraisers will be able to manage, share, and receive push notifications—Coming Soon!
Justin Wheeler, Funraise CEO and Co-founder, says,
“Many nonprofits don't prioritize good technology. They believe—or are told—the right tools for the job are simply out of reach for organizations of a certain size. We disagree. Visionary tools like Funraise's Fundraising Sites and Peer-to-Peer Pages are critical to achieving nonprofit missions.”
Funraise offers more than just donation pages; these customizable fundraising websites and shareable peer-to-peer pages can host progress bars and donor feeds for exceptional donor experiences—basically, websites with powerful fundraising tools built in. The best part? Anyone on your team can make them in just a few minutes, and at a cost that contributes to closing the technology gap—Free.
Interested nonprofits can learn more about this limited time promotion and read the fine print:
Organizations who have created a free Funraise account and have activated their account by connecting a payment processor (Stripe or PayPal) by September 30, 2022, will be eligible to have Fundraising Websites and Peer-to-Peer Pages activated at no cost. On October 3, 2022, Funraise will activate Fundraising Sites and Peer-to-Peer Pages for qualified organizations on our free platform. Please note, these features will not be be activated until the end of this promotion. Organizations that receive these free features will retain them for the life of the account at no cost—which is a really big deal! Organizations that receive these free features will be limited to publishing one campaign website at a time. This promotion is available to nonprofit organizations based in the United States.
Funraise is a nonprofit-first online fundraising platform combining an unparalleled fundraising infrastructure with best-in-class donor management tools. Built by former nonprofit staffers for future nonprofit staffers, Funraise's platform was developed with an inherent understanding of what nonprofits actually need to succeed.